Thursday, October 13, 2005

Remember the Milk: More TODO

Remember the Milk: More TODO: "We must be getting really organized with all of the TODO list applications that are springing up. "

Remember the Milk
I can't decide if this is better than the free version of basecamp (one project limitation). It seems to have a couple of subtle bugs in the ajaxy aspects, but it is definitely a cool interface. It has the feature of sending email to add tasks, which works in backpack, but not basecamp (perhaps due the complexity of determining to which list the task should be added, which Remember the Milk solves with an inbox). I also like getting SMS messages or emails to my mobile when something is coming up. Anyway, it's good to see more apps in this realm. I think calendar integration is key. I need to find a good way to sync these things to ye olden blackberry until I get a more advanced mobile solution.

0 comments: